Mayhem, murder, and bone chilling fun! Step aboard the trolley as we weave through and retrace the steps of the Peninsula’s most wanted criminals, past and present.
Murder on the Trolley Express?
Door County's greatest 'Who Dunit?'
- Per Person Must be 21 years or older to attend. Valid I.D. is required, ID will be checked.
Door County’s greatest ‘who dunit?’
A lavish trip aboard the Trolley Express Dining Car leads guests on an adventure to find a Liberty Grove man missing since 1964. The mysterious disappearance, never solved, asks what happened to the man who was known as much for his dancing as his drinking and gambling. Join us on this Fall Mystery filled with provisions to answer Door County’s greatest, ‘who dunit?’
Guests will enjoy a selection of wines, champagnes and beer included while on board. Top it off with an artisan prepared charcuterie plate.
This is an All-Inclusive, unique experience.
2022 Tour Dates
- September – October (Fridays & Saturdays)
- The telling of the entire story of the most notorious unsolved mystery in Door County
- Wine, Champagne, Beer and non-alcoholic beverages
- Artisan Charcuterie Board (1 large board per 2 people)
- Chauffeured in the new Trolley Express Dining Car
Starting Times and Pick up Location
- ‘Murder on the Trolley Express?’ departs promptly at 5:30pm every Friday & Saturday in September & October from the Door County Trolley Station – 8030 Hwy 42 Egg Harbor, WI 54209
Advance Purchase Recommended, Tours Often Sell Out!
Tour tickets are Non-Refundable and can NOT be rescheduled for any reason.