Terms, Conditions and Policies.
The terms “us”, “we” and “our” refers to Trolley Tours of Door County. The terms “you”, “your”, “customer/s”, “guest/s” refers to the purchaser/s of a tour ticket from Trolley Tours of Door County.
By purchasing tour tickets through Trolley Tours of Door County for yourself or others, you assume full responsibility for all members in your party, and agree to the following:
Code of Conduct / Liability
- For everyone’s safety, please remain seated while the trolley is in motion.
- Disruptive behavior will result in expulsion from the tour as a courtesy to other guests. This decision is at the driver’s discretion. Tour fees will not be refunded in such cases.
- Only beverages and food items purchased from the Trolley Station at 8030 Highway 42 in Egg Harbor, WI or the establishments visited on a tour are allowed on the trolley.
- No coolers are allowed on board.
- No pets or animals are allowed aboard a trolley or tour vehicle.
- Trolley Tours of Door County and/or its representatives shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, or incidental damages or injuries that may result from the services we provide.
- Trolley Tours of Door County cannot be held responsible for your activity after the completion of the tour. Please do not drink and drive and do not consume more than your personal limit.
- Trolley Tours of Door County reserve the right to bill customers for cleaning and repair charges in cases of excessive soiling or damage to the trolley.
- Trolley Tours of Door County and/or its representatives is not responsible for your health, welfare, or safety while you are outside of the tour vehicle.
- Pace yourself, stay hydrated, stay fed, stay safe and most of all – have fun!
- Trolley Tours of Door County reserves the right to change vehicles, drivers, departure times, and/or destinations due to unforeseen circumstances with no notice.
- Our priority is always to offer impeccable customer service. However, in the unlikely event that we must, we reserve the right to cancel or terminate a tour and offer refunds at our discretion.
Cancellation, Changes & Refund Policy
- All tour ticket sales are final. Tour tickets purchased through Trolley Tours of Door County are Non-Refundable and can not be rescheduled for any reason.
- No shows will be charged full price.
- We reserve the right to cancel or terminate a tour in case of hazardous weather. Full or partial refunds will be given in such cases.
Social Media Release
- Trolley Tours of Door County and/or its representatives may take photos or videos on the property of Trolley Tours of Door County and during the operation of any tour and use them for promotional purposes. By purchasing a tour ticket with Trolley Tours of Door County, participants agree to allow their images and videos to be used in such a manner. Participants also agree that any feedback, testimonials, or comments provided to Trolley Tours of Door County may be used for promotional purposes.