Experience Door’s beautiful shoreline views while enjoying artisan prepared charcuterie and an All-Inclusive selection of fine wines, champagnes and craft beers.
Grand Dining Car Experience
- Starting at:
- Adult Must be 21 years or older to attend. Valid I.D. is required and will be checked.
A Door County Experience Like No Other!
Grand Dining Car guests will view the Peninsula’s stunning landscapes from waterfront, scenic villages to cherry laden orchards through the Door’s countryside. Large viewing windows and intimate, cozy booths only add to your grand experience.
Guests will enjoy a selection of fine wines, champagnes and beer while being chauffeured to dinner at Thyme Restaurant. Grand Dining Car guests will dine in this fabulous, upbeat restaurant. Top it off with a decadent dessert and Door County’s beautiful shoreline aboard the Climate Controlled Grand Trolley Dining Car. This All-Inclusive, unique experience will be a once in a lifetime memory.
- Beautiful Door County views
- Wine, champagne, beer and non-alcoholic beverages
- Dinner at Thyme Restaurant
- Dessert on board
- Chauffeured in new trolley dining car
Starting Time and Pick up Locations:
- The Grand Dining Car Experience departs promptly at 5:30 pm every Friday and Saturday, June – August from the Door County Trolley Station – 8030 Hwy 42 Egg Harbor, WI 54209
- Pick up & drop off is available at select Egg Harbor hotels at 4:50 pm (additional cost). A list of pick up locations available at check out.
Advance Purchase Recommended, Tours Often Sell Out!
- Tour tickets are non-refundable and can NOT be rescheduled for any reason.