Welcome spring with a carriage ride, wine tasting, bonus stop & lunch! Enjoy views of the peninsula blossoms and majestic scenic overlooks that this rejuvenated season brings.
- Adult Age 16+
- Child (5-15 years old) 2019 No children under 5 years old
Visit Door County’s most treasured lighthouses!
Explore some of Door County’s most majestic landmarks on our Lighthouse Tour. Expert guides will take you on a private, guided tour at each of the three historic lighthouses, each tucked away in the Peninsula’s hidden bays and coves.
Marvel at the stunning architecture and rich history of Eagle Bluff Lighthouse, Cana Island Lighthouse, and the Baileys Harbor Range Lights. As you travel aboard our comfortable trolley, our knowledgeable local guide will offer entertaining narration as well.
To fuel your adventure, we’ve included a delicious made-to-order box lunch with a sandwich, chips, and a beverage. You won’t have to worry about a thing as you sit back, relax, and soak up the breathtaking scenery.
Don’t miss out on this popular Door County tour – book your tickets now and join us for a day of exploration, history, and beauty on the Lighthouse Tour.
- Private tour at each Door County lighthouse visited
- Made-to-order box lunch (sandwich, chips & beverage)
- Fun chauffeured trolley
- Narration between lighthouses
Tour Start Time and Location
- The Lighthouse Tour departs promptly at 10:00 am from the Door County Trolley Station – 8030 Hwy 42 Egg Harbor, WI 54209
- Pick up & Drop off is available at select Egg Harbor hotels at 9:20 am (additional cost). List of pick up locations available at check out.
Advance Purchase Recommended, Tours Often Sell Out!
- Tour tickets are non-refundable and can NOT be rescheduled for any reason.