A few cocktails will hit the spot. Guests will enjoy an alcoholic beverage at each of the three quaint locations and a fabulous lunch chauffeured by trolley.
Shoreline and Charcuterie Dining Car Experience
There is nothing like it..
- Starting at:
- Adult Must be 21 years or older to attend. Valid I.D. is required and will be checked.
A Door County Experience Like No Other!
Shoreline and Charcuterie Dining Car guests will view the Peninsula’s stunning landscapes from waterfront, scenic villages to cherry laden orchards through the Door’s countryside. Large viewing windows and intimate, cozy booths only add to your grand experience.
Guests will enjoy a selection of fine wines, champagnes and craft beers included while on board. Top it off with an artisan prepared charcuterie plate. This is all aboard the only climate controlled Grand Trolley Dining Car in the United States.
This All-Inclusive, unique experience will be a once in a lifetime memory.
- Beautiful Door County views
- Wine, champagne, craft beers and non-alcoholic beverages
- Large, Artisan prepared charcuterie board (1 per 2 people)
- Chauffeured in new grand trolley dining car
Starting Time and Pick up Locations:
- The Grand Dining Car Experience departs promptly at 5:30 pm every Tuesday, Friday and Saturday evenings, June – August from the Door County Trolley Station – 8030 Hwy 42 Egg Harbor, WI 54209
- Pick up & drop off is available at select Egg Harbor hotels at 4:50 pm (additional cost). A list of pick up locations available at check out.
Advance Purchase Recommended, Tours Often Sell Out!
- Tour tickets are non-refundable and can NOT be rescheduled for any reason