Taste your way through Door County’s unique beverage scene. This tour will take you on a tasting adventure through Door County to experience the local wine, spirits, and beer. You’ll visit a winery, distillery, and microbrewery for private tastings and indulge in a delicious lunch with dessert!
Bloody Mary & Brunch Tour
- Adult Age 16+
- Child (5-15 years old) No children under 5 years old
Door County Bloody Mary Tour
Indulge in a Wisconsin tradition – Bloody Marys and Sunday Brunch. Trolley guests will enjoy three unique stops for those popular Sunday morning cocktails, Bloody Marys & Mimosas. This tour also includes a traditional Sunday brunch with delicious options at Thyme Restaurant. Bring your spouse, your family or gather a group together and see why this may be the best ending to your week. Tour includes fun chauffeured trolley transportation, 3 bloody Marys or mimosas (may substitute for a non alcoholic beverage) and Sunday brunch is included in tour price.
- Your choice of a mimosa or bloody Mary at each stop
- Filling brunch at Thyme Restaurant
- Fun chauffeured trolley
We will choose 3 of the following on a per tour basis:
- Thyme for filling Brunch
- Coyote Roadhouse
- Lake Fire Winery
Pick up Location & Departure Times:
- Tour departs promptly at 10:00 am from the Door County Trolley Station – 8030 Hwy 42 Egg Harbor, WI 54209
- Pick up & Drop off at select Egg Harbor Resorts and Inns at 9:20 am (additional cost)
Advance Purchase Recommended, Tours Often Sell Out!
- Tour tickets are non-refundable and can NOT be rescheduled for any reason.