Whether you are a first-time visitor, wine novice, or a connoisseur, you’re sure to have fun! Guests will visit three award-winning Door County wineries for private tastings and enjoy a fabulous lunch!
Wine, Spirits, & Brew Tour
- Adult Must be 21 years or older to attend. Valid I.D. is required and will be checked.
A Taste of Everything in Door County
Warm yourself up from the inside out!
This is a tasting tour everyone can enjoy! Guests will experience tastings at a Door County winery, distillery and micro brewery on this wonderful Wine, Spirits & Brew Tour. Top it off with a fabulous, chef inspired lunch with dessert. Book early, as this one sells out fast! Must be 21 years old.
Door County Trolley will predetermine the winery, distillery, microbrewery and lunch location for each tour on a daily basis.
- Door Peninsula Winery
- Door 44 Winery
- Harbor Ridge Winery
- Door County Distillery
- Hatch Distillery
- Starboard Brewing Company
- One Barrel Brewing Company
- Bridge Up Brewing Company
- Barringer’s Restaurant
- The English Inn
- Sonny’s Italian Waterfront Restaurant
- All tastings
- Lunch and dessert
- Fun chauffeured trolley
Tour Start Time and Location:
- Wine, Spirits & Brew Tour departs promptly at 10:00 am from the Door County Trolley Station – 8030 Hwy 42 Egg Harbor, WI 54209
- Pick up & drop off is available at select Egg Harbor hotels at 9:20 am (additional cost). List of pick up locations available at check out.
- Not staying at an Egg Harbor hotel? We are now offering customized pick up and drop off options for group sizes of 6 or more people. Call us at (920) 868-1100 for details and pricing.
Advance Purchase Recommended, Tours Often Sell Out!
- Tour tickets are non-refundable and can NOT be rescheduled for any reason.