Taste your way through Door County’s unique beverage scene. This tour will take you on a tasting adventure through Door County to experience the local wine, spirits, and beer. You’ll visit a winery, distillery, and microbrewery for private tastings and indulge in a delicious lunch with dessert!
Premier Wine Tour
- Adult Must be 21 years or older to attend. Valid I.D. is required and will be checked.
VIP Tastings & Lunch on this Door County Wine Tour!
Embark on a VIP Wine Tour of the Midwest Wine Region and discover the award-winning wineries of Door County! Whether you’re a wine novice or a seasoned connoisseur, you’ll enjoy tastings of red and white wines, ports, and ciders at three top wineries. Indulge in a chef-prepared lunch and dessert, and take in the charming scenery of the peninsula. This tour is for guests 21 and older, and promises a fun-filled day of wine, food, and fun. Book your VIP Premier Wine Tour today!
Door County Trolley will predetermine which three wineries and lunch location will be utilized for each tour on a daily basis.
- Door Peninsula Winery
- Door 44 Winery
- Harbor Ridge Winery
- Orchard Country Winery
- Red Oak Winery
- Anchored Roots Winery
- Burton’s on the Bay
- The English Inn
- Thyme Restaurant
- Sonny’s Waterfront Restaurant
- Wine tastings
- Fabulous lunch with dessert
- Fun chauffeured trolley
Pick up Locations and Departure Times:
- Premier Wine Tour departs promptly at 10:00 am from the Door County Trolley Station – 8030 Hwy 42 Egg Harbor, WI 54209
- Pick up & drop off is available at select Egg Harbor hotels at 9:20 am (additional cost). List of pick up locations available at check out.
- Not staying at an Egg Harbor hotel? We are now offering customized pick up and drop off options for group sizes of 6 or more people. Call us at (920) 868-1100 for details and pricing.
Advance Purchase HIGHLY Recommended, Tours Often Sell Out!
- Tour tickets are non-refundable and can NOT be rescheduled for any reason.