Learn from the locals the best places to wine, dine, and relax! Take an “Old Time” trolley ride and see breathtaking vistas from Door County’s scenic bluffs overlooking the islands. This fully narrated tour is a must do in Door County.
Spring Blossom Tour
- Child (5-15 years old) No children under 5 years old
Welcome Spring in Door County!
Welcome spring with a carriage ride, wine tasting, bonus stop, and lunch! Enjoy views of the peninsula blossoms and majestic scenic overlooks that this rejuvenated season brings. Trolley guests will partake in a wine tasting at an award-winning Door County winery followed by a cozy carriage ride in the quaint village of Fish Creek. Enjoy views of the peninsula blossoms and majestic scenic overlooks that this rejuvenated season brings. Top it off with a fabulous lunch at the English Inn. Plus a bonus stop!
- Wine tasting
- Horse-drawn carriage ride
- Lunch with dessert
- Bonus stop
- Fun chauffeured trolley
Tour Start Time and Location:
- Spring Blossom Tour departs promptly at 10:00 am from the Door County Trolley Station – 8030 Hwy 42 Egg Harbor, WI 54209
- Pick up & drop off is available at select Egg Harbor hotels at 9:20 am (additional cost). List of pick up locations available at check out.
- Not staying at an Egg Harbor hotel? We are now offering customized pick up and drop off options for group sizes of 6 or more people. Call us at (920) 868-1100 for details and pricing.
Advance Purchase Recommended, Tours Often Sell Out!
- Tour tickets are non-refundable and can NOT be rescheduled for any reason.