With our knowledgeable guide leading the way, you’ll visit local hotspots and enjoy handcrafted drinks and a filling lunch. From refreshing fruit-infused drinks to classic favorites with a twist, this tour is a must-do for anyone looking for a unique and fun-filled experience. Cheers!
Winter Wine Tour & Sleigh Ride
- Child (5-15 years old) No children under 5 years old
Experience the Door in Winter with wine, a sleigh ride, and a fireside lunch!
Experience the magic of Door County in the Winter with our Winter Wine Tour and Sleigh Ride. Climb aboard our heated trolley and cozy up with your loved ones as you take a horse-drawn sleigh ride through picturesque cherry orchards.
You’ll also enjoy a wine tasting at an award-winning Door County winery and a bonus stop that will add to your winter adventure. And to top it off, indulge in a fireside lunch at the romantic English Inn, where you can warm up and relax in the cozy atmosphere.
This romantic winter tour is the perfect way to make lasting memories with your loved ones and experience the beauty of Door County during the winter months. Don’t miss out on this unforgettable winter adventure.
- Horse-drawn sleigh ride
- Wine tastings
- Fireside lunch with dessert
- Fun chauffeured trolley
Tour Start Time and Location:
- The Winter Wine Tour & Sleigh Ride departs promptly at 10:00 am from the Door County Trolley Station – 8030 Hwy 42 Egg Harbor, WI 54209
- Pick up & drop off is available at select Egg Harbor hotels at 9:20 am (additional cost). List of pick up locations available at check out.
- Not staying at an Egg Harbor hotel? We are now offering customized pick up and drop off options for group sizes of 6 or more people. Call us at (920) 868-1100 for details and pricing.
Advance Purchase Recommended, Tours Often Sell Out!
- Tour tickets are non-refundable and can NOT be rescheduled for any reason.
- Weather permitting – Carriage ride may be in place of sleigh ride – Sleigh and carriage rides are provided by Mayberry & Son LLC.
Now offering pick up and drop off for groups of six or larger.
Please call us at 920.868.1100 to arrange your transportation.
Yes, trolleys are heated and enclosed for year-round use and are more than comfortable during winter months.
If there is no snow there will be a horse-drawn carriage/wagon ride instead of the sleigh ride; weather permitting.
No. The Winter Wine Tour and Sleigh Ride is aboard a heated trolley. The sleigh ride is a portion of the tour and is around 30 minutes in duration.
Yes. Although you won’t need them on the heated trolley, you may want them for the sleigh ride.
Tour tickets are non-refundable and can not be rescheduled for any reason.