Whether you are a first-time visitor, wine novice, or a connoisseur, you’re sure to have fun! Guests will visit three award-winning Door County wineries for private tastings and enjoy a fabulous lunch!
Winter Wine Tour & Sleigh Ride
- Child (5-15 years old) No children under 5 years old
Experience the Door with wine, a sleigh ride, and a fireside lunch!
Winter months provide a special experience in Door County. Aboard the Winter Wine Tour & Sleigh Ride, trolley guests will enjoy a cozy, horse-drawn sleigh ride through Door County’s most wintry landscapes, a wine tasting at an award-winning Door County winery and a bonus stop! Top it off with a fireside lunch at the romantic English Inn. This romantic winter tour is aboard a heated trolley.
- Horse-drawn sleigh ride
- Wine tasting
- Fireside lunch with dessert
- Bonus stop!
- Fun chauffeured trolley
Tour Start Time and Location:
- The Winter Wine Tour & Sleigh Ride departs promptly at 10:00 am from the Door County Trolley Station – 8030 Hwy 42 Egg Harbor, WI 54209
- Pick up & drop off is available at select Egg Harbor hotels at 9:20 am (additional cost). List of pick up locations available at check out.
- Not staying at an Egg Harbor hotel? We are now offering customized pick up and drop off options for group sizes of 6 or more people. Call us at (920) 868-1100 for details and pricing.
Advance Purchase Recommended, Tours Often Sell Out!
- Tour tickets are non-refundable and can NOT be rescheduled for any reason.
- Weather permitting – Carriage ride may be in place of sleigh ride – Sleigh and carriage rides are provided by Mayberry & Son LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, trolleys are heated and enclosed for year-round use and are more than comfortable during winter months.
If there is no snow there will be a horse-drawn carriage/wagon ride instead of the sleigh ride; weather permitting.
No. The Winter Wine Tour and Sleigh Ride is aboard a heated trolley. The sleigh ride is a portion of the tour and is around 30 minutes in duration.
Yes. Although you won’t need them on the heated trolley, you may want them for the sleigh ride.
Tour tickets are non-refundable and can not be rescheduled for any reason.